Basic Policy on The Handling of Personal Information
“Personal Information” in this website refers to “personal information” referred to in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and information about the living individual, name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information that can identify a specific individual by the description contained in the information, and fingerprints, it refers to information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual from the sole information, such as the data on the voice print and the insurer number on the health insurance card.
When visitors leave comments or submit inquiries to this site, we have access log information such as the data displayed on the comment form, the history of the reading page, etc. We collect strings such as IP addresses and browser user agent information directly on this website to help detect spam.
Information Collection And Use
We may ask for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, etc., when you register to use our service.
In addition, that may include the transaction records and payment information, including personal information of users made between users and partners, and information about settlements include information about our partners (including information sources, advertisers, and ad publishers).
In accordance with Article 17,1 of the Personal Information Protection Act, we promises to acquire and handle personal information appropriately in compliance with laws and regulations.
Purpose to collect and use personal information
The purpose of our company to collect and use personal information is as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including identity verification)
- To send an email notification of new features of the service, update information, campaigns, etc. and other services provided by us and our partners.
- For maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To identify users who have violated the terms of service of our service and users who attempt to use the service for illegal or unfair purposes, and to refuse their use.
- To allow users to view, change, delete, your information.
- In order to charge users for usage fees in paid services.
- Other purposes associated with the above purpose.
Change of purpose of use
- We will change the purpose of use of personal information as necessary when we consider it appropriate for the operation of our website and our services.
- If the purpose of use is changed, after the change that will be notified to the user or published on this website by the method of us.
Basic policy on provision for third party and disclosure of personal information
Provision for third-party of personal information
We will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the user’s prior consent, except in the following cases. However, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the person’s consent.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local government, or a person entrusted to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned may interfere with the execution of said affairs.
- When we notifies or announces the following matters in advance and notifies the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- Including provision to a third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties upon request of the person
- How to accept your request
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the provision destination of the information shall not fall under ”a third party”.
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided upon business succession due to our company merger or other reasons.
- When we share personal information with a specific company or person, the item of your personal information to be used, the scope of the person who jointly uses, the purpose, and management of the personal information regarding name of the person who is responsible, and if we notify you in advance or if you can easily know that.
Disclosure of personal information
When you ask us to disclose your personal information,we will do it without delay. However, if disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of them, and if we decide not to disclose them, we will notify you without delay. When disclosing personal information, we will charge you a fee of 1,000 yen (excluding tax) per case.
- If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other right or interest of you or others.
- When there is a possibility that it will significantly affect the proper implementation of our business.
- If there is possibility for us to violate any law.
Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Correction and deletion of personal information
- If the personal information held by us is incorrect, the User can claim us to correct, add or delete them (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”), subject to our procedures prescribed.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request from the user given in the preceding paragraph, we shall correct the personal information.
- If we make corrections, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to make corrections, we will notify the user without delay.
Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
- In the case that the user ask for the suspension or deletion of the use because the personal information has been treated to us beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it has been obtained by unauthorized means, we will carry out the necessary surveys.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the survey in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information.
- If we suspend use, or decides not to suspend the use based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will notify the user without delay.
- Regardless of the previous two paragraphs, if a large amount of expenses are required to suspend use, etc., or if it is difficult to stop using other services, and if measures necessary to protect the user’s rights and interests can be taken, we may take this alternative measure.
Security policy related to personal information
In order to allow users to enter their personal information with safety, we have introduced secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption technology on the page where personal information is entered in this website. With SSL, all the data entered flows through the network from being encrypted on your computer and communication terminal to the computer you are registering with.
Note: SSL is a technology that prevents third parties from stealing or tampering with data by performing encryption and authentication in communication between the browser and the WWW server.
However, in this case, restrictions such as the inability to use some functions such as the customization function may occur.
Acquisition of access log
On this website, when a user visits this website, the information may be accumulated as an access log on the web server of this website. The access log includes the domain name of the person who accessed it, the type of browser used, and the date and time of access, but does not contain personally identifiable information.
The contents of this policy can be freely changed by our Company without notifying the users, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified in this policy.
Agreement jurisdiction court
Users and our Company agree that when a need for judicial action arises between users and our company in relation to our services or usage of this website, the Osaka District Court or the Osaka Summary Court shall be the exclusive consensus court of jurisdiction for its first trial in response to amount of the case.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please use the inquiry form on this website.